Thursday, May 18, 2006

Anyone interested in sharing a track day?

So I'm thinking, I want to do lots of track days because there is no buzz like it ( well not that I've tried anyway!). Problem is they are expensive. So I'm thinking, why don't I share the cost with someone? Obviously my prospective sharer would need to be reasonably competent behind the wheel, and mechanically sympathetic, but I reckon there are lots of petrolheads out there who would be interested in driving my car given the chance. I know I would have been before I bought one!
So I've worked out that I could afford to offer a single session at even the most expensive tracks like Silverstone and Donington for about £150, and maybe as little as £90 at an airfield circuit.
If anyone reading this is interested please leave me a message. I have listed below some possible dates :

May 24th (Wed) - Rockingham
June 10th (Sat) - Barkston Heath (airfield nr Grantham)
June 21st (Wed) -Silverstone
Aug 9th (Wed) - Snetterton
Aug 20th (Sun ) - Rockingham
Aug 24th(Thurs) - Silverstone
Aug 31st (Thurs)- Brands Hatch
Sep 6th (Wed) - Silverstone
Sep 28th (Thurs) - Donington
Sep 30th (Sat ) - Rockingham
Oct 4th (Wed) - Silverstone
Oct 15th (Sun ) - Rockingham
Oct 18th (Wed) - Snetterton
Nov 1st (Wed) - Silverstone
Nov 12th (Sun) - Rockingham
Nov 15th (Wed) - Donington
Dec 2nd (Sat) - Silverstone
Dec 3rd (Sun) - Rockingham
Dec 9th (Sat) - Brands Hatch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home