Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Back to the mechanic...again!

Forgive the blatant plug but I must mention the excellent advice and service that I get from Larry and the guys at PDQ Motorcycles. I had a serious oil leak which had to be fixed and Larry quickly got it sorted. He has recommended removing the oil cooler which he beleives to be unneccessary, and is the source of oil leaks. He has also moved the battery from the nose of the car to the bulkhead which makes it more accessible, and inproves the weight distribution.
In return for a substantial discount I have got some stickers for the car.

I have also got Spirit Automotive to replace the cross bar section of the roll bar. The scrutineer at Silverstone requested it and I don't want to risk failing scrutineering.

So, all ready to go again, with instructions to watch the oil temperature carefully. Snetterton here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home